List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:MrExecutive Date:March 4 2005 6:12pm
Subject:re: Exporting Data via Command Line
View as plain text
Hello Guys,

    I am a newbie to mySQL and im trying to export my database via the
mySQL Command line but i cant seem to find any good documentation on how
to do this. More articles are telling me to use phpAdmin or some other
gui tool. I would like to learn the commands anyone has a good doc on this?

Thanks

Thread
re: Exporting Data via Command LineMrExecutive4 Mar
  • Re: Exporting Data via Command LineScott Hamm4 Mar
  • Re: Exporting Data via Command Linejacob martinson4 Mar
    • Re: Exporting Data via Command Linejacob martinson4 Mar
  • re: Exporting Data via Command LineSGreen4 Mar
    • Re: Exporting Data via Command LineEric Bergen4 Mar