List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:March 4 2005 4:34pm
Subject:Re: Speed of Inserts into MyIsam tables from mysqlbinlog
View as plain text
Since playing back binary logs is just like doing normal queries the
tips on this page mostly apply.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/insert-speed.html

Depending on your shell scripting level you might have to mysqlbinlog
to a file then
add in lock statments or whatever you decide to use.

-Eric

--
Eric Bergen
eric.bergen@stripped