List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Smelser Date:February 22 2005 3:17pm
Subject:Re: Logfile verbosity
View as plain text
On Tuesday 22 February 2005 09:08 am, Johan Jonkers wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a way to specify how verbose the logfile
> should be in my.cnf. I've tried searching the manual and google, but
> have not yet found anything (besides the -v commandline option but thats
> not it). Any helpd and.or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

No, LOG is a all or nothing type thing.. LOG-ERROR gets you
warnings/notes/errors though.. (an not all the other stuff). I do wish i
could get a log with connections, without every query that goes through the
system..

Jeff

Logfile verbosityJohan Jonkers22 Feb
  • Re: Logfile verbosityJeff Smelser22 Feb
    • Re: Logfile verbositymatt_lists22 Feb