List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:February 21 2005 3:20pm
Subject:Re: How to make so I only need to specify the id once..
View as plain text

> Hi,
> why not try:
> SELECT COUNT(s.Id)+COUNT(se.Id)
> FROM subs s
> INNER JOIN subs_erased se ON s.Id=se.Id
> WHERE s.Id=1;
>
> /Johan

This won't return the same result if there's no entries
in "subs_erased" for the ID = 1.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> Joppe A wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a small problem that is probably easy to fix but it is to
advanced for me as a "newbe". In my sql-query (below) have I the ID
specified twice, I wonder if there is a easy way to solve it so I only need
to write my ID once in the query?