List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joppe A Date:February 21 2005 2:15pm
Subject:How to make so I only need to specify the id once..
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a small problem that is probably easy to fix but it is to advanced for me as a
"newbe". In my sql-query (below) have I the ID specified twice, I wonder if there is a
easy way to solve it so I only need to write my ID once in the query?

SELECT (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM subs WHERE id=1) + (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM subs_erased WHERE
id=1);

Thanks in advance!
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

Thread
How to make so I only need to specify the id once..Joppe A21 Feb
  • Re: How to make so I only need to specify the id once..Johan Höök21 Feb
  • Re: How to make so I only need to specify the id once..Martijn Tonies21 Feb
    • Re: How to make so I only need to specify the id once..Johan Höök21 Feb
    • Re: How to make so I only need to specify the id once..SGreen22 Feb