List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Kurth Date:February 21 2005 4:40am
Subject:Configuring two mysql servers on one linux server
View as plain text
I am looking for instructions on how to configure mysql on a Linux server
with an already running version. I would need it run on a different
port and all the files to be installed in one location. I don't what
it to interfere with the standard install of mysql. Also I would like
it to install with just the bare minimum required to run one database
with a php program.

Is this all possible. I have read the manual about configuring mysql
but have not figured it out.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                          mailto:rdkurth@stripped

Thread
Configuring two mysql servers on one linux serverRichard Kurth21 Feb
  • Re: Configuring two mysql servers on one linux serverEric Bergen21 Feb