List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:February 17 2005 2:58am
Subject:What is the max length of IN() function?
View as plain text
I tried to find this function on the dev.mysql.com site, but good luck
finding "in"... ;-)

Can someone tell me what the maximum length is for this function?

SELECT * FROM foo WHERE bar IN(1,2,3,4,..... N);

How many entries can there be in between 1 and N ? Hundreds? Thousands?
Millions?

Thread
What is the max length of IN() function?Daevid Vincent17 Feb
RE: What is the max length of IN() function?Tom Crimmins17 Feb
  • RE: What is the max length of IN() function?Donny Simonton17 Feb
    • Re: What is the max length of IN() function?Keith Ivey17 Feb