List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 13 1999 9:02pm
Subject:Re: BSDI and threads patch?
View as plain text

MW> On BSDI 3.0 MySQL uses MIT-pthreads and in this case the patch is not
MW> necessary.

Vivek> Since when is did you make it use MIT-pthreads instead of the system
Vivek> pthreads on bsd/os 3.0?

Sorry;  I did remember wrong in this case (I should had rechecked with
the MySQL manual in this case :)

One should on the other hand be able to quite easily patch MySQL to
use MIT threads on BSDI 3.0 if the ISP doesn't want to install the
requested patches...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
BSDI and threads patch?sam160013 Apr
  • BSDI and threads patch?Michael Widenius13 Apr
    • Re: BSDI and threads patch?Vivek Khera13 Apr
      • Re: BSDI and threads patch?Michael Widenius14 Apr
  • Re: BSDI and threads patch?Vivek Khera13 Apr