List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dan Wareham Date:February 14 2005 5:05pm
Subject:Time in VBA for Excel
View as plain text
Hello,

I have a table in my database with two fields set as Time types.

The issue I seem to have is when I use an ADO connection in VBA for Excel to
select the two fields.

Instead of the expected format HH:MM:SS held within my recordset, I get the
current date in the format DD/MM/YYYY. Then should it reach a record where
the time has been set to the default 00:00:00 I get an error "Invalid Use of
Null"

I tried outputting the data from the database to a webpage using scripting
and I'm returned with the correct data as entered into the database. This is
also confirmed when I view the data in the Query Browser.

I've gone through every VBA site possible and found no clues so thought
there might be a MySQL wizz that knows what is going on....

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks in advance
D@n

Thread
Time in VBA for ExcelDan Wareham14 Feb
  • Re: Time in VBA for ExcelDaniel Kasak14 Feb
  • Re: Time in VBA for ExcelDan Wareham15 Feb
    • Re: Time in VBA for ExcelDaniel Kasak16 Feb
  • Re: Time in VBA for ExcelDan Wareham16 Feb