List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zhe Wang Date:February 14 2005 5:06pm
Subject:queries slower on InnoDB
View as plain text
Hi, there,

      I am in the middle of replacing a MyISAM database with InnoDB.
Queries "show table status" and "select count" are extremely slow which
gave me some pain. I am wondering if there are any other queries on
InnoDB that are significantly slower than those on MyISAM other than
these two? And does MySQL have any plan to speed up this kind of queries?

      Thank you very much in advance for your reply!

Regards,
Zhe

Thread
queries slower on InnoDBZhe Wang14 Feb
  • Re: queries slower on InnoDBEric Bergen14 Feb
    • Re: queries slower on InnoDBRyan McCullough15 Feb
      • Re: queries slower on InnoDBEric Bergen15 Feb