List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sue Cram Date:February 13 2005 5:15am
Subject:Total Counts, Multi-Report Questions
View as plain text
I have a request for a list of database entries "Select x,y,z, etc" that is now working
OK.  I have several questions, however.  Here they are:
  1.. Can I add a "total" line at the bottom of the report (ex: "Total Selected:  23") for
the total number of entries that are listed in the report?
  2.. I want to print the same information but sorted in a different order on a second
page of the report.  Can I do that in one "Select" statement?
  3.. If I need multiple select statements, is there a delimiter that says "This is the
end of my first select statement - the next thing you see is going to be a new select
statement", so that all the necessary pages can be printed together in one "job"?

Thanks,
Sue

Thread
Total Counts, Multi-Report QuestionsSue Cram13 Feb
  • Re: Total Counts, Multi-Report QuestionsDan Nelson13 Feb
  • Re: Total Counts, Multi-Report QuestionsSue Cram14 Feb