List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:emilio lumia Date:April 13 1999 8:49pm
Subject:Re: server has gone away, second try
View as plain text
At 13:08 13/04/1999 -0700, Derick H Siddoway wrote:
>Okay, so I'm rewriting some stuff.
>
>Originally, I made one connection to the database and used that handle
>for all of my queries.  But then I started playing with fork(), and
>Monty said that when you fork(), you have to connect *after* the fork().
>
>Okay, hence the rewrite.  So now I have code that makes a connection
>to the database for each query.  Fine enough, the initial tests ran
>just fine.  So I decided to see if I could just create a 10 000 record
>database with this code.  I began to see some

Maybe you must close some connections ...
             emilio lumia - Variation - http://www.variation.fr
     Internet - Vidéotext - Reseaux de neurones : prévisions
boursières
        Paris : +33 (0) 1 49 65 66 94 - Nice : +33 (0) 4 93 55 11 13
Thread
server has gone away, second tryDerick H Siddoway14 Apr
  • RE: Row Locking issue in 3.23.xadam nelson14 May
Re: server has gone away, second tryDerick H Siddoway14 Apr
Re: server has gone away, second tryemilio lumia14 Apr