List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Date:February 9 2005 9:54pm
Subject:Re: Experience with MySQL 5
View as plain text
I've been running it for a while.  Admittedly, I don't do anything truly
heavy with it -- it is part of my non-critical dev stuff.

I've had no issues with it, reliability wise, running it as the backend
to a Tomcat 5 install and about to switch it over to a Tomcat 5.5.
Basically, on that box, I keep everything as the latest binaries available.

I haven't worked with it through PHP, but I certainly have through JDBC,
and the ODBC.  No issues to date, really.

Martin

C.F. Scheidecker Antunes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone has experience with MySQL 5.x?
>
> How reliable is it?
>
> Is it compatible with JDBC, PHP and other drivers and connectors?
>
> Thank you,
>
> C.F.

Thread
Experience with MySQL 5C.F. Scheidecker Antunes9 Feb
  • Re: Experience with MySQL 5Martin9 Feb
    • Re: Experience with MySQL 5Bastian Balthazar Bux9 Feb
  • Re: Experience with MySQL 5Martijn Tonies10 Feb