List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Helena Carlsson Date:February 4 2005 8:09pm
Subject:MySQL upgrading
View as plain text
Hi all,

I know this is a silly question but, frankly, I didn't
find any useful and straightforward document in
dev.mysql.com. I want to upgrade mysql server on a
fedora core 3 linux system from 3.23 to the latest
version 4.1. First I want to know if is possible,
because I have read somewhere that upgrading from 3.23
should be done first to 4.0 and then from 4.0 to 4.1,
but I don't know it is right or not ! If it is
possible, is there any link to guide ?

Thanks,

Helena

Thread
MySQL upgradingHelena Carlsson4 Feb
  • Re: MySQL upgradingCoz Web6 Feb
    • Re: MySQL upgradingRobert L Cochran6 Feb
      • Re: MySQL upgradingPhilippe Poelvoorde8 Feb