List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:February 4 2005 3:57pm
Subject:Re: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?
View as plain text
Thomas,

As you've discovered, MySQL documentation doesn't (yet) include a syntax
diagram, but there's a manual page for WHERE clauses, there's a manual
page for logical operators including XOR, and they show that the answer
to your question about WHERE clauses using XOR is 'yes', as does writing
the simplest possible toy query on a test table. MySQL is open source.
Perhaps you'll be the one to write the syntax diagram?

PB

-----

Thomas Sundberg wrote:

> [...]

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 2/3/2005
Thread
Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Thomas Sundberg2 Feb
  • Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Thomas Sundberg4 Feb
    • Re: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Alec.Cawley4 Feb
    • Re: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Jeremy Cole4 Feb
      • RE: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Thomas Sundberg7 Feb
  • Re: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Gleb Paharenko4 Feb
RE: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Thomas Sundberg4 Feb
  • Re: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Michael Stassen4 Feb
    • RE: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Thomas Sundberg4 Feb
      • RE: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Alec.Cawley4 Feb
      • Re: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Peter Brawley4 Feb
  • RE: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Alec.Cawley4 Feb
RE: Syntax diagram, where is it located in the doc?Tom Crimmins4 Feb