List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:shaun thornburgh Date:February 4 2005 3:51pm
Subject:ENCODE & DECODE
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a table where users upload various data items via a web site. Some
fields in the table are named DATA_ENC... to denote that the data should be
encrypted uusing the encode function. This all works fine, however when I
come to selecting the data from the table I would like to be able to select
all the data and decrypt any fields as required. Is this possible with one
query, or do I have to select every data item then decrypt it then present
the data?

Thanks for your help

Thread
ENCODE & DECODEshaun thornburgh4 Feb
  • Re: ENCODE & DECODEJeff Smelser4 Feb
    • Re: ENCODE & DECODEshaun thornburgh4 Feb
      • Re: ENCODE & DECODEGleb Paharenko4 Feb
      • Re: ENCODE & DECODEJeff Smelser4 Feb
RE: ENCODE & DECODEJohn Trammell4 Feb
  • Re: ENCODE & DECODEJeff Smelser4 Feb