List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Marois Date:February 4 2005 6:59am
Subject:How can we use --log-warnings
View as plain text
We are with mysql 4.0.17-log and we want to use --log-warnings to see aborted connections
in our errorlog.

We put log_warnings = 2 in our my.cnf and restarted mysql but we did not see aborted
connections in our errorlog.

We tried --log-warnings = 2 on the command line when we started mysql and again, we did
not see aborted connections in our errorlog.

We tried --log-warnings on the command line when we started mysql and again, we did not
see aborted connections in our errorlog.

When I do a mysqladmin variables, I saw log_warnings = ON.

So, how can we set this parameter to be able to see something in our errorlog ?

David Marois
 <mailto:david.marois@stripped> david.marois@stripped

Thread
How can we use --log-warningsDavid Marois4 Feb
  • Re: How can we use --log-warningsGleb Paharenko4 Feb