List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jay Miller Date:April 13 1999 8:04pm
Subject:Corrupting tables - follow-up
View as plain text
A few weeks ago I posted a message about tables corrupting every two days or
so.  We have one process on each of two machines that run about 2 INSERT or
REPLACE statements per second.  We recently modified the code performing
these INSERTs so that instead of keeping one connection to MySQL open, we
open and close a connection to MySQL for each INSERT.  Since we made this
change our table has yet to become corrupted (+1 week now).

I don't know what this means...I just thought I should share that with
anyone who was having a similar problem.

Jay Miller
Socket Internet Services
Columbia, MO, US

Thread
Corrupting tables - follow-upJay Miller14 Apr
  • Corrupting tables - follow-upMichael Widenius14 Apr