List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:listsql listsql Date:February 2 2005 10:42pm
Subject:Re: Social Networking querys
View as plain text
>i'm not sure who the original poster was
I'm Fasani, I work in a spanish telecommunications company on the
statistics department as a DBA/developer. I'm on this list because we
use mysql for the online statistics and I'm always reading this when I
have some free time.

Thanks all who commented on this, I 'm researching now because I'm
making something different that I want to build on, it's kind of
different from friendster.
I know that I will face several problems in making what I want to
achieve. But mysql is powerfull enough to be the DB engine.

I hope that this not become off topic, I will search more on link
analisys and social networking, if there is any other thing related
that is not regarding mysql please send me to my personal email and
not to all the list.
Best regards,
--
Martin F.
www.movil.be
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysDathan Pattishall2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
    • Re: Social Networking querysMark Papadakis2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysDathan Pattishall2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
Re: Social Networking queryslistsql listsql2 Feb