List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Douglas Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Re: Social Networking querys
View as plain text
balazs...

cool... makes sense. then if that's the case, share away!!!! how's the weather over in fl.
i noticed on your site that you guys are fairly small, makes for a good environment when
getting work done!

how does your app compare to ryze or linkedin, regarding the underlying networking
engine...

ryze appears to be a rather simple/straight-forward list of lists/links approach, whereas
linkedin has the ability to allow msgs to only proceed between nodes if one is a
'trusted' node within the chain....

-bruce