List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dathan Pattishall Date:February 2 2005 6:46pm
Subject:RE: Social Networking querys
View as plain text
DVP
----
Dathan Vance Pattishall     http://www.friendster.com

We are going to present at the mySQL conference, and let people know how
we created the storage engine not how we interact with our API via our
storage engine. I could talk to the business guys to see if we can open
up the API to allow other companies to use our sauce to run a social
network application-but it will require a partnership etc.

> if you aren't and you have information to share, then we'd
> appreciate hearing it!!!
>
> regards,
>
> bruce

Social Networking queryslistsql listsql2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysPeter Brawley2 Feb
    • Re: Social Networking querysNick Arnett2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysNick Arnett2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysMichael Dykman2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysDathan Pattishall2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
    • Re: Social Networking querysMark Papadakis2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysDathan Pattishall2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
Re: Social Networking queryslistsql listsql2 Feb