List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Balazs Rauznitz Date:February 2 2005 6:44pm
Subject:Re: Social Networking querys
View as plain text
On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 10:19:45AM -0800, Bruce Douglas wrote:
> dathan...
>
> given that you work at friendster, aren't you kind of restricted from commenting on
> how one would go about creating/implementing this kind of system??

I thought about this too when describing my company's solution
(http://multiply.com/ just for full disclosure). Considering that
technology is just one of many keys to the success of a company, I
think techies benefit much more from sharing some experiences with
peers rather than keep everything secret and hope that the other guy
screws up. Of course as long as help is reciprocal...

Balazs

Thread
Social Networking queryslistsql listsql2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysPeter Brawley2 Feb
    • Re: Social Networking querysNick Arnett2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysNick Arnett2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysMichael Dykman2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysDathan Pattishall2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
    • Re: Social Networking querysMark Papadakis2 Feb
RE: Social Networking querysDathan Pattishall2 Feb
Re: Social Networking querysBruce Douglas2 Feb
  • Re: Social Networking querysBalazs Rauznitz2 Feb
Re: Social Networking queryslistsql listsql2 Feb