List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bruce Douglas Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:Re: Social Networking querys
View as plain text
we're going to need this kind of functionality as we're starting to architect an app that
will be a kind of hybrid between a directory listing and ryze/linkedin, so we're going to
need the ability to do the foaf/node links. we were actually hoping that someone had
already produced a kind of 'open source' algorithm describing/explaining/demonstrating
how this process can be implemented!!!

yeah.. i know.. but it's nice to dream!!

anybody interested in sharing ideas!!!

-bruce