List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mos Date:January 30 2005 4:29am
Subject:Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)
View as plain text
At 02:32 PM 1/28/2005, you wrote:

>And, of course, another option is to contact Heikki and coax him into
>hiring somebody to add FULLTEXT to InnoDB tables.

And bring lots of cash with you. :-) I've pestered Heikki a couple of years
ago and he's willing to do it only if there is someone willing to fund it.
So far it doesn't look like there have been any takers. If I win the
lottery, this is going to be in my top 10 list. <g>

Mike

Thread
FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tablessymbulos partners28 Jan
  • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tablesMartijn Tonies28 Jan
    • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)symbulos partners28 Jan
      • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)SGreen28 Jan
        • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)Martijn Tonies28 Jan
        • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)symbulos partners28 Jan
          • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)Sasha Pachev28 Jan
            • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)mos30 Jan
        • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)corradoerina@btopenworld.com28 Jan
      • Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)Nick Arnett28 Jan
Re: FULLTEXT index on InnoDB tables (looking for a workaround)Heikki Tuuri30 Jan