List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:John Pignata Date:January 20 2005 5:03pm
Subject:Re: Undo function?
View as plain text
Also a good practice for shakey hands is to start mysql with the
--safe-updates option. This will not allow a delete or update to be
executed without a where clause.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:55 am, Andy Eastham wrote:
> Backups are good too :-)
>
> Andy

John Pignata [jpignata@stripped]
Thread
Undo function?shaun thornburgh20 Jan
  • Re: Undo function?Martijn Tonies20 Jan
  • Re: Undo function?DuĊĦan Pavlica21 Jan
RE: Undo function?Jay Blanchard20 Jan
  • Re: Undo function?harmen-mysql20 Jan
RE: Undo function?Artem Koltsov20 Jan
  • RE: Undo function?Andy Eastham20 Jan