List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:January 20 2005 1:31pm
Subject:Re: Undo function?
View as plain text
Hello,

> I get very nervous when I log onto my database via SSH and type in queries
> manually. Take the following query for example:
>
> Delete FROM Users WHERE User_ID = 5;
>
> If I hit return before I start typing WHERE then things would be
> disastorous! Is there any type of undo function with MySQL?

Use "innodb" tables and set "autocommit" to OFF.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Undo function?shaun thornburgh20 Jan
  • Re: Undo function?Martijn Tonies20 Jan
  • Re: Undo function?DuĊĦan Pavlica21 Jan
RE: Undo function?Jay Blanchard20 Jan
  • Re: Undo function?harmen-mysql20 Jan
RE: Undo function?Artem Koltsov20 Jan
  • RE: Undo function?Andy Eastham20 Jan