List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kentucky Families Date:January 19 2005 2:13pm
Subject:Adding user commments to database records
View as plain text
I would like for logged-in site visitors to be able to submit comments to be appended to
my database records. I've seen some databases that use a post-it-note style system. What
might be the best way to go about this.

The following conditions apply:
Multiple users may post comments on the same record;
User will also choose a "relationship" to the subject of the record;

Screen output will be:

Record
Comments/User/Relationship
Comments/User/Relationship