List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:January 18 2005 3:58pm
Subject:Re: create view not working on mysql 4.1.8
View as plain text
I believe CREATE VIEW came in with 5.01, not 4.1.x.

PB

sirisha gnvg wrote:

>we are working on mysql 4.1.8 and windows XP platform.
>
>This version supports views.We created a view like this
>
>mysql>use sample
>mysql>create view v1 as select * from sam2;
>
>sam2 is a table
>
>We got an error
>
>   errror 1024(42000):you have an error in your sql syntax;
>
>we checked the manual but the syntax is as written above.we also saw error 1024 in
> error notepad but we could not get any further details.
>
>  please explain the fault in above statement
>
>Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partneronline.

Thread
create view not working on mysql 4.1.8sirisha gnvg18 Jan
  • Re: create view not working on mysql 4.1.8sam wun18 Jan
  • Re: create view not working on mysql 4.1.8Peter Brawley18 Jan
  • Re: create view not working on mysql 4.1.8Gleb Paharenko18 Jan