List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Artem Koltsov Date:January 18 2005 3:36pm
Subject:RE: Replication Slave I/O Thread won't start on 4.1.8
View as plain text
- make sure log-bin is enabled on both master and slave (looks like it is not present in
the slave config)
- check replication account permissions on the master. I don't remember details, but you
can find required permissions in the docs on mysql web site, or doc file in mysql
installation directory.