List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:christopher.l.hood Date:January 18 2005 1:22am
Subject:MySQL Losing database information
View as plain text
ALL,

I have an issue where MySQL has lost all of the table information for an
existing database, I do not know of anything that has changed and there
was no maintenance being done in MySQL. Below you will find the error
message as I receive it from MySQL.

ANY ideas or suggestions on how to recover this database intact will be
GREATLY appreciated. The " .FRM " files are intact and all permissions
have been checked against a database that I CAN still access, which tells
me that the problem is the database somehow and not MySQL as a whole.

************* Start Error **************

mysql> use rt3;

Didn't find any fields in table 'ACL'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Attachments'

Didn't find any fields in table 'CachedGroupMembers'

Didn't find any fields in table 'CustomFieldValues'

Didn't find any fields in table 'CustomFields'

Didn't find any fields in table 'GroupMembers'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Groups'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Links'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Principals'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Queues'

Didn't find any fields in table 'ScripActions'

Didn't find any fields in table 'ScripConditions'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Scrips'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Templates'

Didn't find any fields in table 'TicketCustomFieldValues'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Tickets'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Transactions'

Didn't find any fields in table 'Users'

Database changed

Thread
MySQL Losing database informationchristopher.l.hood18 Jan
  • Re: MySQL Losing database informationgerald_clark18 Jan
RE: MySQL Losing database informationchristopher.l.hood20 Jan
Re: MySQL Losing database informationHeikki Tuuri22 Jan