List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mattias J Date:January 17 2005 2:23pm
Subject:Re: Can Mysql hold possible field values?
View as plain text
At 2005-01-17 15:12, shaun thornburgh wrote:
>I am attempting to create a database and have a query. Is it possible for
>mysql to contain the possible field values in the database rather than
>creating the options in the application?
>
>For example Field_A can only be Yes or No, Field_B can be 50% or 80% etc.

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/ENUM.html

Thread
Can Mysql hold possible field values?shaun thornburgh17 Jan
  • Re: Can Mysql hold possible field values?Eric Bergen17 Jan
  • Re: Can Mysql hold possible field values?Mattias J17 Jan
    • Re: Can Mysql hold possible field values?shaun thornburgh17 Jan
      • Re: Can Mysql hold possible field values?Alec.Cawley17 Jan
      • Re: Can Mysql hold possible field values?Jigal van Hemert17 Jan