List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Curtis Maurand Date:January 14 2005 3:31pm
Subject:Re: Generic graphing tool?
View as plain text
There are several PHP scripts that develop graphs.  You'll have do some
work to feed the data to them, but I found them at: Programs/Graphs_and_Charts/

Jim wrote:

> Jason Martin wrote:
>> Does anyone know of a web-based tool that will let you graph
>> arbitrary data out of of MySQL? I'm thinking of something that
>> lets you define a select statement, some graph options and
>> produce a graph.
> I'm afraid I'm not aware of anything as simple to use as you describe,
> but you could build one without TOO MUCH pain using CharDirector (a
> free version is available from and your
> scripting language of choice. I prefer PHP or Perl, myself.
> Jim

Generic graphing tool?Jason Martin11 Jan
  • Re: Generic graphing tool?Jim11 Jan
    • Re: Generic graphing tool?Curtis Maurand14 Jan
  • Re: Generic graphing tool?Daniel Kasak11 Jan
    • Re: Generic graphing tool?Jason Martin11 Jan
Re: Generic graphing tool?Jason Martin11 Jan
RE: Generic graphing tool?Li Qin14 Jan
  • Re: Generic graphing tool?John L . Utz III14 Jan