List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mattias J Date:January 14 2005 2:38pm
Subject:Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tables
View as plain text
Ok. This is what happened:
We removed MySQL from the server and re-installed 4.0(.21) then put back
some old data.
When trying to upgrade to 4.1.9 we encountered the same problem, with the
exact same tables being corrupted!

For one of the tables, as an example, the innodb_table_monitor says
   050114 15:29:21  InnoDB: table DB000001/account_text is in the new
compact format
   InnoDB: of MySQL 5.0.3 or later
   InnoDB: Failed to load table DB000001/account_text
This occurs 51 times in total for 40+ databases with 130+ tables in each
(though different tables in each database).

We have a copy of this data and could easily reproduce the error by
restoring the data and then upgrading from 4.0 to 4.1(.8 or .9).

At 2005-01-14 11:35, you wrote:
>Mattias,
>
>please use
>
>innodb_table_monitor
>
>to print the contents of the InnoDB internal data dictionary.
>http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/InnoDB_Monitor.html
>
>Regards,
>
>Heikki
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Mattias J" <mjslask@stripped>

Thread
Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesMattias J13 Jan
  • Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesEric Bergen13 Jan
    • Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesMattias J13 Jan
Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesHeikki Tuuri13 Jan
Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesHeikki Tuuri14 Jan
  • Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesMattias J14 Jan
Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesHeikki Tuuri14 Jan
Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesHeikki Tuuri14 Jan
  • Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesMattias J14 Jan
Re: Upgrade correpted InnoDB tablesHeikki Tuuri15 Jan