List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 13 1999 3:56pm
Subject:Re: Crystal report with mysql?
View as plain text
> If it's the product I'm thinking about (Crystal Reports) then it certainly
> does the job - I'd used it before on MS-Win clients with an Oracle back
> end, but never with MySQL, wouldn't expect it to be too difficult.

A much better report writer comes with Microsoft Access - it's far easier to
work with than CR is.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti

Thread
Crystal report with mysql?Xah Lee13 Apr
Re: Crystal report with mysql?Paul Schwarzl13 Apr
  • Re: Crystal report with mysql?Michael Widenius13 Apr
Re: Crystal report with mysql?Colin McKinnon13 Apr
  • Re: Crystal report with mysql?Pat Sherrill13 Apr
  • Re: Crystal report with mysql?Ed Carp13 Apr