List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rhino Date:January 12 2005 9:44pm
Subject:Re: Getting info about db columns
View as plain text
In addition to Shawn's suggestions, the other approach you could take would
be to write Java programs that make use of the DataBaseMetaData and
ResultSetMetaData interfaces. I've used this approach with success, although
not to any great extent yet.

Of course, if you don't know Java or don't approve of having to write
applications to get this sort of information, Shawn's approaches are going
to be better for you ;-)

Rhino