List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:January 12 2005 3:41am
Subject:Re: Importing data from MS Access
View as plain text
Using a data modelling tool (like Dezign from Datanamic) or a scripting
tool (like DbScripter), all you need do, I think, is load the Access
database into the tool, configure the tool to create an export script
for MySQL (say, using InnoDB to enable FKs), touch up as desired, and
generate the script.

PB