List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Stefani Date:December 30 2004 7:58pm
Subject:follow-up: export from older version
View as plain text
Don Stefani wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to import a table structure from ver 3.23.52 to ver
> 4.1.7-max and I am getting an error:
>
> ----------- error ---------
>
> |#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
> corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
> near 'wish_list_id` int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
>  `Client_Name` varchar(255) defau' at line 2
>
> ----- end --------
>
> I am using phpMyAdmin to do the export, and I have tried using it and
> mysql> source to run the file but I get the same error from both.
>
> You help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - dstefani

Here is part of the sql file where is seems to break:

[...]

CREATE TABLE `wish_list` (
  `wish_list_id` int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `Client_Name` varchar(255) default NULL,
  `date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
  `Full_Name` varchar(200) default NULL,
  `Email` varchar(255) default NULL,

[...]

Thread
export from older versionDon Stefani30 Dec
  • follow-up: export from older versionDon Stefani30 Dec
  • Re: export from older versionEric Bergen31 Dec
    • Re: export from older versionDon Stefani31 Dec