List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Don Stefani Date:December 30 2004 7:31pm
Subject:export from older version
View as plain text
Hello,

I am trying to import a table structure from ver 3.23.52 to ver
4.1.7-max and I am getting an error:

----------- error ---------

|#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'wish_list_id` int(6) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `Client_Name` varchar(255) defau' at line 2

----- end --------

I am using phpMyAdmin to do the export, and I have tried using it and
mysql> source to run the file but I get the same error from both.

You help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

- dstefani

Thread
export from older versionDon Stefani30 Dec
  • follow-up: export from older versionDon Stefani30 Dec
  • Re: export from older versionEric Bergen31 Dec
    • Re: export from older versionDon Stefani31 Dec