List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:mail.pmpa Date:December 29 2004 8:52pm
Subject:RE: SQL UNION ALL
View as plain text
Thanks for replying.

I tried that query but I get the following error:

Query failed : You have an error in your SQL syntax...
... right syntax to use near 'EXISTS ( SELECT * FROM new_products t03 WHERE
t03

I think I will have to forget the join, split and do a compare directly in
php.

Also, I want to get n random unique results from a query, can it be done
using sql?

Pedro Almeida.