List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 29 2004 4:42pm
Subject:Re: MySQL 5.0.2-alpha-nt highly instable?
View as plain text

> This bug was fixed and closed several weeks ago.  I guess because it only
> affected win32 it isn't considered a real bug because it was never listed
in
> the documentation that it was fixed.
>
> Yes you are right Win32 5.0.2 is completely unuseable. If it was a *nix
> build we would have had a 5.0.2x a long time ago.

Grmph... sounds like a *nix bias to me ...

Pitty, I wanted to fool around with triggers... Or get a taste of it, at
least,
with MySQL and our developer tool.

Well, so much for the current planned improvements :-/

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
MySQL 5.0.2-alpha-nt highly instable?Martijn Tonies29 Dec
RE: MySQL 5.0.2-alpha-nt highly instable?Jay Blanchard29 Dec
RE: MySQL 5.0.2-alpha-nt highly instable?Michael Kofler29 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.2-alpha-nt highly instable?Fredrick Bartlett29 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 5.0.2-alpha-nt highly instable?Martijn Tonies29 Dec