List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Smelser Date:December 23 2004 3:06pm
Subject:Re: MySQL inadvertently messing with the path in the Windows' registry?
View as plain text
On Wednesday 22 December 2004 09:28 pm, Ney André de Mello Zunino wrote:

> I have just obtained that conclusive evidence. The MySQL installer is
> indeed messing up the type of the /Path/ value on the registry, changing
> it from REG_EXPAND_SZ to REG_SZ. The problem will only take place when
> you choose to add the /bin/ directory of MySQL to the path, during the
> installation.
>
> Do the developers read these messages as well? If not, where should I
> report the problem?

bugs.mysql.com..

Jeff

MySQL inadvertently messing with the path in the Windows' registry?Ney André de Mello Zunino23 Dec
  • Re: MySQL inadvertently messing with the path in the Windows' registry?Ney André de Mello Zunino23 Dec
    • Re: MySQL inadvertently messing with the path in the Windows' registry?Jeff Smelser23 Dec
      • Re: MySQL inadvertently messing with the path in the Windows' registry?Ney André de Mello Zunino23 Dec
        • Mysql-4.1.8 library name bugAndrey Kotrekhov23 Dec
          • Re: Mysql-4.1.8 library name bugJosh Trutwin23 Dec
            • Re: Mysql-4.1.8 library name bugAndrey Kotrekhov24 Dec