List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philip Barlow Date:December 22 2004 6:02pm
Subject:Alternatives to Oracle's TO_CHAR()
View as plain text
Hi,

I am working on a query that was built for Oracle databases but I need
to make it compatible with MySQL. Basically I need to convert or cast an
INT as a CHAR. The Oracle query just uses TO_CHAR() to achieve this but
I am stumped in my search for an equivalent method in MySQL or even an
alternative. Any help, hints or suggestions are welcome,

Thanks in advance,

Philip

Thread
Alternatives to Oracle's TO_CHAR()Philip Barlow23 Dec
  • Re: Alternatives to Oracle's TO_CHAR()Jeff Smelser23 Dec