List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Duncan Hill Date:December 15 2004 3:52pm
Subject:Re: To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.
View as plain text
On Wednesday 15 December 2004 15:38, Dave Juntgen might have typed:
> Hi!
>
> Could someone please explain to me why the second query below is faster
> then the first query?  The only difference between the two is that
> ext_doc_id's value is quoted.  Index and column information follow and the
> table being queried contains approximately 3.5 million rows.

SQL query cache?
Thread
To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.Dave Juntgen15 Dec
  • Re: To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.Duncan Hill15 Dec
  • Re: To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.SGreen15 Dec
  • Re: To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.Dan Nelson15 Dec
RE: To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.Dave Juntgen15 Dec
  • Re: To use Quotes or not to, that's the question.Dan Nelson15 Dec