List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jonas B. Nielsen Date:April 13 1999 3:14pm
Subject:Re: importing web logs in MySQL + analyzing the data
View as plain text
Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I looked in the mailing list archives for this question but could not find a
> good answer.
>
> Has anyone devised a db scheme for importing of web logs into a MySQL db,
> and developed scripts for querying that db and vreating textual and/or
> graphical reports?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Otis

I've done that, but I haven't been able to put the script (Perl) on the
web since my sister currently is borrowing my labtop :-(

It's a perl script using DBI. Textuel reports are quite easy to make
also using DBI. I'll put some example reports on the web aswell.

I will do it as soon as I can get a hold of my machine. Check
http://www.dtv.dk/~jbn/Linux/Log2db/ by the end of the week.

--
Jonas B. Nielsen

Eml: jbn@stripped
Tel: 45257449
Thread
importing web logs in MySQL + analyzing the dataOtis Gospodnetic13 Apr
  • Re: importing web logs in MySQL + analyzing the dataJonas B. Nielsen13 Apr