List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:April 13 1999 3:11pm
Subject:Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).
View as plain text
> So I am happy, everything seems fine. I don't understand why the
> original code didn't work, but then again I don't care too much :-)
>
> BTW I upgraded to redhat 5.2 in the middle there somewhere, which also
> didn't help fix the problem. At least things were no different in the
> output of my program once I had managed to upgrade.

What I'm interested is, why did it work on my 5.2 box and not yours?  I'm
stumped.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG - erc@stripped - 9403672744@stripped for URGENT
messages only!

"Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path
whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. Truth, being limitless,
unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized;
nor should any organisation be formed to lead or to coerce people along any
particular path."  --J. Krishnamurti

Thread
Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Aldrian Gintingsuka12 Apr
  • Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Michael Widenius12 Apr
  • Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
    • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Ilya Obshadko12 Apr
    • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).terry jones12 Apr
      • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Ilya Obshadko12 Apr
      • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).terry jones13 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp13 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones14 Apr