List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anil Doppalapudi Date:December 10 2004 5:06pm
Subject:How to rebuild indexes in InnoDB
View as plain text
Hi,

any one give me an idea how to rebuild indexes in InnDB database. database
users are complaining that response time is slow. right now what I am doing
is dropping indexes on table and recreating them. After that Database is
working fine for some days and again it is giving problem. dropping and
recreating indexes taking lot of time. any alternative

Thanks in advance.
Anil
DBA

Thread
MYSQL is getting slowPatrick Marquetecken9 Dec
  • Re: MYSQL is getting slowJeff Smelser9 Dec
  • Re: MYSQL is getting slowgerald_clark9 Dec
    • Re: MYSQL is getting slowDarryl Waterhouse9 Dec
      • Re: MYSQL is getting slowPatrick Marquetecken9 Dec
        • Re: MYSQL is getting slowJeff Smelser9 Dec
          • Re: MYSQL is getting slowPatrick Marquetecken10 Dec
  • Re: MYSQL is getting slowIng. Bismarck J. Rojas M.9 Dec
  • Re: MYSQL is getting slowmos10 Dec
  • Re: MYSQL is getting slowPatrick10 Dec
RE: MYSQL is getting slowDathan Pattishall9 Dec
  • Re: MYSQL is getting slowPatrick Marquetecken10 Dec
    • How to rebuild indexes in InnoDBAnil Doppalapudi10 Dec
    • RE: MYSQL is getting slowDonny Simonton11 Dec
RE: How to rebuild indexes in InnoDBDathan Pattishall10 Dec