List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<lakshmi.narasimharao Date:December 10 2004 7:09am
Subject:Regarding Connection Context
View as plain text

Hi ALL,

CONTEXT USE Example:

#include <sqlca.h>
#include <ociextp.h>
main()
{
sql_context ctx1;
char *usr1 = "scott/tiger";

EXEC SQL CONTEXT ALLOCATE :ctx1; //Create Context
EXEC SQL CONTEXT USE :ctx1; // Use Context
EXEC SQL CONNECT :usr1;
EXEC SQL CONTEXT USE DEFAULT;
EXEC SQL INSERT INTO emp (empno, ename) VALUES (1234, 'WALKER');
}

The above code connects to Oracle database using the context.

Can we do similar stuff in MySQL 4.0.21 version? Did MySQL support the
usage of Context while
connecting to the database?

Please help. I need to connect to MySQL database using C program with
context.

Thanks,
Narasimha

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message
are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
Mailadmin@stripped immediately
Regarding Connection Contextlakshmi.narasimharao10 Dec
  • Re: Regarding Connection ContextShankar Unni10 Dec
RE: Regarding Connection Contextlakshmi.narasimharao11 Dec
  • Re: Regarding Connection ContextShankar Unni12 Dec