List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eben Date:December 9 2004 6:35pm
Subject:query syntax in new mysql query browser
View as plain text
I have a sql script that issues a bunch of truncate statements to purge
a database in development.  The script looks like:

truncate table table_1;
truncate table tabel_2;
truncate table table_3;
and so on...

I can load this script as a single query in the old mysql_front (version
2.2) GUI and it runs fine.  However the same query loaded into MySQL
Query Browser fails after the first line.  Is there a way to structure
the syntax differently so I can run the multiple truncates in one query
via Qeury Browser?

Any advice is appreciated,
Eben
Thread
query syntax in new mysql query browserEben9 Dec