List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Wana Date:March 13 1999 7:50pm
View as plain text

I wrote a tiny but useful application for MySQL.
It's called MySQLTop in reference to the Unix-'TOP'
that shows and updates the process-list in a fixed
time interleave.

The same thing does MySQLTop do with queries; it
sends them to the server and displays the result.
It is pretty good for presentations, to show what's
going on in a database while a program is running.
(I used it today in a presentation of our project in
our school, and it was very useful debugging it, too.).

mysqltopThomas Wana13 Mar
  • Re: mysqltopJim Faucette13 Mar
  • Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been releasedYves Goergen17 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been releasedReverend Deuce17 Dec
    • Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been releasedSergei Golubchik18 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been releasedMatt W17 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been releasedYves Goergen18 Dec
Re: MySQL 4.0.17 has been releasedHeikki Tuuri17 Dec