List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Aaron Settles Date:December 6 2004 9:54pm
Subject:Problem using debug switch with mysqlimport
View as plain text
I'm trying to utilize the debug switch with mysqlimport so that I can figure
out why I'm getting errors on the data I'm importing, but I have yet to
figure out a way to do this.  I've tried to read the sparse documentation
concerning this feature and no debug file is ever produced.  I've tried
using it as indicated by the mysqlimport --help documentation such as:

 /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqlimport --debug=d:t:o,mysql.dbg -u<user>
-p<password> --local <database> <import_file>

As well as many variations of this.  I've been unable to locate through
Google or anything else anyone who has successfully utilized this feature.
Does anyone out there have any input?

Thanks.

Aaron

Thread
Problem using debug switch with mysqlimportAaron Settles6 Dec
  • Re: Problem using debug switch with mysqlimportGleb Paharenko7 Dec
Re: Problem using debug switch with mysqlimportAaron Settles8 Dec
  • Re: Problem using debug switch with mysqlimportGleb Paharenko13 Dec